« L’association pour le développement des langues sur le littoral dunkerquois » has 3 main goals:
-To inform people of the local opportunities to learn foreign languages.
-To develop language teaching.
-To develop cross-cultural dialogues.
Who is concerned ?
Anyone, whether private individuals or teachers.
Schools and universities, associations and institutions involved in the business of teaching any foreign languages.
Local authorities and companies involved in international matters.
1° objective : to inform people of the local opportunities to learn foreign languages:
– An annual language fair, since March 2005, with local associations and institutions, booksstores, and national publishers.
– The brochure » les langues vivantes sur le littoral dunkerquois » giving all information on local associations and institutions dealing with teaching foreign languages.
2° objective : To develop language teaching:
-A partnership with the university of Littoral Côte d’Opale enabling people to attend language courses.
– We help to create associations to meet demand for other languages.
– Meeting of language experts.
3° objective : to develop cross-cultural dialogues :
-We have created a data base of natives from foreign countries and people able to speak a foreign language fluently.
-We can help institutions for international venues.
– We have partnerships with local institutions and authorities.
-A web site and Facebook enable anyone to be informed of our goals and achievements.